FtOCC Tech Training (trixbox Pro and PBXtra)
FtOCC Tech Training is a three-day technical certification course designed to train resellers and consultants to support their clients running trixbox Pro and PBXtra systems. Taught by Fonality technical support instructors and designed for Linux system administrators, FtOCC Tech Training dives deep into platform and application installation, carrier setup and integration, network configuration, echo causes and remedies, and other common issues.
At the end of the class you should be able to:
- Install and configure Trixbox Pro and PBXtra with confidence.
- Resolve installation, administration and usage problems more quickly.
- Provision your own phones for Trixbox Pro, thereby decreasing the turnaround time required for add-on phones and devices.
- Experience fewer problems by avoiding the usual "beginner" mistakes.
- Have an in-depth understanding of how trixbox Pro and PBXtra work.
What are some of the topics covered?
- Tier 1 and Tier 2 level troubleshooting
- LAN & WAN environments
- Proper system hardware configuration
- trixbox and PBXtra installation guidelines
- IP phone and SIP provisioning
- Proper router and firewall configuration
FtOCC Technician Agenda:
Day 1: Moves/Adds/Changes (MAC), Installation, and Pre-Sales
|8:30 AM||Pre Sales
Installation Best Practices
MAC / HUD Overview
Advanced Call Menu
Day 2: Carriers, Networking, Echo
|9:00 AM||PRI, PSTN, and VoIP
Networking Fundamentals for VoIP, UDP vs. TCP
Call Traces Lab
Grepping for Channels Lab
Day 3: Integration, Case Studies,Troubleshooting
|9:00 AM||Backup Servers Lab
Cards Page Lab
Fixing Broken Phones Lab
Recorded Calls Lab
|3:15 PM||Class Summary/Wrap-up|
|3:30 PM||Online Exam|
|5:00 PM||Class Ends|