Recommended Servers and Certified Interface Cards
trixbox Pro Appliance by Rockbochs
The trixbox appliance is the perfect IP PBX solution for the small to mid-size business. We have done extensive testing to ensure the components are compatible with trixbox Pro and will produce the highest quality phone calls and deliver the features to optimize your business communications.
Rockbochs RMA Process
Dell is a leading global systems and services company delivering high-quality, low-cost hardware direct to small and medium businesses. These Dell servers have been recommended for trixbox Pro.
New CentOS 6.3 ISO
- Dell XE*
- Dell PowerEdge R320
- Dell PowerEdge R620
*Hardware raid is only supported in RAID1 Configuration
Discontinued Models (still supported by old CentOS 4 ISO)
- Dell PowerEdge R610
- Dell PowerEdge R300
- Dell Optiplex 380
- Dell PowerEdge 1950 Series III**
- Dell PowerEdge 1950**
- Dell PowerEdge SC440
- Dell Optiplex 360
- Dell PowerEdge 860**
- Dell Optiplex 330
** FXS ports not supported due to lack of internal power connecter.
Sangoma Interface Cards
Sangoma is a leading manufacturer of telephony interface cards and are currently the only Certified telephony card available for the trixbox platforms.
Firmware V.25 or higher
- Sangoma A101D, Single Span T1/E1, w/ Echo Cancellation, PCI & PCIe
- Sangoma A101, Single Span T1/E1, w/o Echo Cancellation, PCI & PCIe*
- Sangoma A102D, Dual Span T1/E1, w/ Echo Cancellation, PCI & PCIe
- Sangoma A102, Dual Span T1/E1, w/o Echo Cancellation, PCI & PCIe*
- Sangoma A104D, Quad Span T1/E1, w/ Echo Cancellation, PCI & PCIe
- Sangoma A104, Quad Span T1/E1, w/o Echo Cancellation, PCI & PCIe*
Firmware V.8 or higher
* Supported on trixbox 4.1 or earlier.
Submit hardware feedback
If you are a partner using non-certified hardware, we need your help. Please give us feedback by filling out the partner hardware feedback form . Your feedback will help us grow our list of supported servers and cards.