Authorized use of trixbox marks
trixbox and the trixbox logo are trademarks of Fonality Inc. You may use these marks to refer to the trixbox application, provided you adhere to the following usage guidelines:
- The first use of the term trixbox should be written with a registered trademark ®
- Each use of the trixbox logo should always be followed by a registered trademark ®
- The web page, printed page or other promotional materials on which trixbox is referenced should include the text "trixbox (www.trixbox.com ) is a registered trademark of Fonality, Inc."
- If the trixbox logo is used on a website, the Logo must be a "clickable" link that leads directly to http://www.trixbox.com
- You may use the term trixbox to refer only to the trixbox software applications and not to any specific hardware platform or hardware/software system.
- The logo should not be modified without prior approval from Fonality
- The use must not be detrimental, i.e., harmful or damaging, to the value of any of the trixbox or Fonality Marks, or to trixbox, Fonality and its brand integrity, reputation or goodwill, as determined by Fonality in its sole discretion
USE OF ANY TRIXBOX OR FONALITY TRADEMARK OR LOGO IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE USES PERMITTED UNDER THIS SECTION ARE PROVIDED BY FONALITY "AS IS," WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) ANY WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT. YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND DEFEND FONALITY AND HOLD FONALITY, ITS SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS, HARMLESS OF AND FROM, ANY CLAIM, ACTION, SUIT, LOSS, COST, EXPENSE OR OTHER DAMAGES OR LIABILITY WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, REASONABLE ATTORNEYS' FEES AND COSTS OF INVESTIGATION) ARISING OUT OF OR RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF ANY TRIXBOX OR FONALITY TRADEMARK OR LOGO IN VIOLATION OF THIS TRADEMARK POLICY.
By using any trixbox or Fonality trademark or logo, you agree to the terms contained in this Trademark Use Policy.